Veterinarian | Full Time | Asheville, NC
Veterinary Doctors | Asheville, NC
Haw Creek Animal Hospital is a full-service facility with a reputation for affordable and compassionate small animal care. We work with dogs, cats, birds, ferrets, rabbits, rats, pocket pets and other small mammals, as well as other exotics and large animal species that can be transported to the hospital. We see everything from wellness visits to "routine" medicine and dentistry, to urgent care and emergencies during our regular business hours.
We are dedicated to establishing a culture that celebrates all forms of diversity and allows us to be an inclusive service provider in this community.
Who are we looking for?
Not only do you love all animal, but you are enthusiastic about surgery and have the basics (spay, neuter, dentistry, tumor removals, etc.) covered. You are focused on providing excellent client communication and are committed to delivering the best possible care to the animals of our community.
- State Veterinary Board License must be in good standing for the state in which they intend to be hired, prior to their start date.
- Flexible work schedule, with availability to work some weekends and holidays
- DVM or VMD level degree required
- Urgent care experience preferred
We’re dedicated to your well-being and offer a comprehensive package and professional development opportunities to support your work and home life. These include:
- Competitive base salary + production
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan
- Continuing education allowance
- We’ll cover your dues, license fees, and AVMA PLIT
- Guardian voluntary benefits