Veterinarian (DVM) Part-time Fallston, Maryland
Veterinary Doctors | Fallston, MD
We are seeking an independent, compassionate Veterinarian to join our team! New graduates are welcome!
Why Fallston Veterinary Clinic in Fallston, MD?
Our vets regularly participate in continuing education so as to provide your pet or pets with the most compassionate, state of the art veterinary care. The caring vet assistants and reception staff at Festival Veterinary Clinic receive ongoing continuing education as well. This enables our vet clinic to acquire the most knowledge and experience so that we may offer the best in preventative pet health care.
Our team wants you to know...
Our dedication to our clients is evidenced by our strong commitment to excellence. The FVC vets bring their treatment philosophies from some of the top Veterinary Colleges in the country and have a combined veterinarian practice experience of nearly 50 years.
We are proud to offer additional growth opportunities for Associate DVMs through our partnership with Veterinary Practice Partners (VPP). VPP has over 100 veterinarian owners that co-own their individual practices across 100+ locations. It is important to note that many of our partners never owned part of a veterinary clinic until VPP became a co-owner. VPP is uniquely aligned with our partner veterinarians to help them achieve their goals for their practice and their goals for their careers. VPP partnerships thrive through:
- Our complementary skill sets—VPP’s operational, marketing, and business acumen and our partners’ clinical and client expertise—to help our practices grow, while also affording our partners more time to follow their passion for medicine and service.
- Continued investment in its support team to drive growth, cost savings and enhanced benefits to its partner clinics. Our investment in marketing, analytics, operations, and finance are deeper and more comprehensive than our competitors and essential in keeping our co-owners satisfied with our performance.
- A deep commitment to core values – most recently manifested in the creation of a VPP Assistance Fund, funded by employees to support employees and their families affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- State Veterinary Board License must be in good standing for the state in which they intend to be hired, prior to their start date.
- DVM, VMD or equivalent Doctoral Veterinary degree
- Flexible work schedule, with availability to work some weekends and holidays
We’re dedicated to your well-being and offer a comprehensive package and professional development opportunities to support your work and home life. These include:
- Competitive base salary + production
- Relocation assistance available
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Continuing education allowance & dedicated Continuing education days
- We’ll cover your dues, license fees, and AVMA PLIT
- Guardian voluntary benefits
Our Commitment to Diversity:
We are dedicated to establishing a culture that celebrates all forms of diversity and allows us to be an inclusive service provider in this area.