Veterinarian | Full Time | Rochester, NY
Veterinary Doctors | Rochester, NY
Cold Water Animal Hospital in Rochester NY is Seeking an independent, compassionate Veterinarian to join our team!
Since 1989, Coldwater Animal Hospital has we been committed to the health and well-being of your pets and to client education. Our team stays on top of the latest advances in veterinary service through continuing education programs...and above all, are devoted to treating every dog and cat entrusted to us with loving care.
We are dedicated to establishing a culture that celebrates all forms of diversity and allows us to be an inclusive service provider in this community.
Who are we looking for?
Not only do you love dogs and cats, but you are enthusiastic about surgery and have the basics (spay, neuter, dentistry, tumor removals, etc.) covered. You are focused on providing excellent client communication and are committed to delivering the best possible care to the animals of our community.
We are proud to offer additional growth opportunities for Associate through our partnership with Veterinary Practice Partners (VPP). VPP has over 100 veterinarian owners that co-own their individual practices across 135 locations. It is important to note that more than 50 of our partners never owned part of a veterinary clinic until VPP became a co-owner. VPP is uniquely aligned with our partner veterinarians to help them achieve their goals for their practice and their goals for their careers. VPP partnerships thrive through:
- Our complementary skill sets—VPP’s operational, marketing, and business acumen and our partners’ clinical and client expertise—to help our practices grow, while also affording our partners more time to follow their passion for medicine and service.
- Continued investment in its support team to drive growth, cost savings and enhanced benefits to its partner clinics. Our investment in marketing, analytics, operations and finance are deeper and more comprehensive than our competitors and essential in keeping our co-owners satisfied with our performance.
- A deep commitment to core values – most recently manifested in the creation of a VPP Assistance Fund, funded by employees to support employees and their families affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Current NY State Veterinary License
We’re dedicated to your well-being and offer a comprehensive package and professional development opportunities to support your work and home life. These include:
- Competitive base salary + production
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan
- Continuing education allowance
- We’ll cover your dues, license fees, and AVMA PLIT
- Guardian voluntary benefits