Veterinary Technician | Full Time | Lake Wylie, SC
Technicians | Lake Wylie, SC
Seeking an independent, compassionate Technician to join our team!
Why TotalBond Veterinary Hospital at Bethel in Lake Wylie, SC?
Our TotalBond family understands that the strongest relationships, with both pets and people, are built on trust. In addition to diagnostic and preventative services, we offer acupuncture, laser therapy, laparoscopic surgery, ultrasound, orthopedic surgery and more. We are focused on making sure our doctor team has the equipment and training to provide the highest level of care. Our hospital is AAHA accredited and our team is trained on low stress handling and we are certified as Feline Friendly.
As a new team member, you will be met with the cutest patients and a team that treats each other like family. We celebrate our success—both personal and professional—and support each other on tough days. This support means that our hospital is ready to welcome you with open arms or provide support and mentorship to a new graduate.
Our Commitment to Diversity:
We are dedicated to establishing a culture that celebrates all forms of diversity and allows us to be an inclusive service provider in this
Who are we looking for?
Applicants must have a strong work ethic, preserve a positive personality, capable of communicating effectively, be able to multi-task efficiently in a fast paced environment, have the ability to work in harmony with a team, possess a well-rounded technical skill set, and have a passion for delivering exceptional care to patients as well as clients.
- Assist the veterinarian in exam rooms and use veterinary software for documenting medical notes
- Perform venipuncture for phlebotomy and catheter placement
- Obtain laboratory sample collection, process and possibly interpret results (fecal/parasite analysis, ear cytology, skin cytology, urinalysis, blood smears)
- Perform diagnostic imaging
- Perform anesthesia
- Prep patients for and assist in surgery
- Perform dental prophies
- Administer vaccines and medications (oral, topical, injectable)
- Fill prescriptions and review directions with clients
- Communicate with and educate clients
- Provide compassionate patient care
We’re dedicated to your well-being and offer a comprehensive package and professional development opportunities to support your work and home life. These include:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan
- Continuing education allowance for licensed technicians
- Guardian voluntary benefits
- Great pet benefits