Veterinary Practice Manager | Full Time | Moberly, MO
Practice Managers | Moberly, MO
Seeking an independent, compassionate Veterinary Hospital Manager to join our team!
Why Green Hills Veterinary Clinic in Moberly, MO?
The professional and courteous staff at Green Hills Veterinary Clinic LLC seeks to provide the best possible medical care, surgical care and dental care for their highly valued patients. We are committed to promoting responsible pet ownership, preventative health care and health-related educational opportunities for our clients.
Our team wants you to know...
"Our mission at Green Hills Veterinary Clinic is to provide high quality care to the Moberly community and do so in a caring, professional and ethical matter. We will achieve our mission by always being an advocate for the patient, be it preventative health, pain alleviation, or disease treatment.”
Our Commitment to Diversity:
We are dedicated to establishing a culture that celebrates all forms of diversity and allows us to be an inclusive service provider in this community.
Who are we looking for?
Individuals interested in the position must be compassionate, cheerful, and strong in both leadership and operations. Interpersonal skills are a must. Veterinary hospital management and clinical experience (technician or LVT experience) is a strong plus! Candidates with management and leadership experience in other fields that align with the responsibilities and functions below are encouraged to apply!
Overview of Role
The Practice Manager’s (PM) role is to lead the day-to-day operations at a veterinary clinic including management of staff, positive hospital culture, interaction with clients and overall coordination of pet care. The PM is also responsible for meeting hospital goals and targets, including revenue, client satisfaction, quality pet care, purchasing, marketing initiatives, staffing/scheduling, and EBITDA.
Responsibilities also include personnel management responsibilities such as hiring, onboarding, training, and development. A strong commitment to the client experience is imperative to the success in this position. The PM may also deliver hands-on care to pets as a veterinary technician or assistant as part of their normal responsibilities.
The PM will conduct their essential job functions in partnership with the Medical Director and Partner(s) where applicable.
Essential Job Functions
- Quality of Care
Work directly with Doctors and Team members to provide best practices and wellness initiatives to insure gold star quality care standards.
- Growth & Financial Responsibility
Responsible for revenue growth, delivering on results through the client experience, scheduling and staffing, inventory management and best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Effective & Efficient Scheduling
Responsible for managing and delivering on proper scheduling to maximize hospital workflow and patient capacity.
- Employee Satisfaction
Leader for the cultural experience and engagement of the team.
- Drives Change
- Encourages Continuous Improvement
- Deliver Results
- Fosters Excellent Practice Culture
- Effective Communication
Skills & Abilities:
- Must be compassionate, possess strong leadership skills and have a good work ethic.
- Mature individual who is highly motivated, proactive, and detail-oriented with a desire to learn.
- Strong initiative, understanding the balance needed between business and staff needs, and leading by example.
- Must have strong capabilities in organization and prioritization, mathematical analysis (data management & interpretation, problem solving, and deductive reasoning), computer systems (our practice management system), and the ability to both formulate plans for improvement on your own and in conjunction with the rest of the management team.
We’re dedicated to your well-being and offer a comprehensive package and professional development opportunities to support your work and home life. These include:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan
- Continuing education
- Guardian voluntary benefits
- Discounts on personal pet services