Veterinarian | Wildwood, Missouri
Veterinary Doctors | Wildwood, Missouri
Seeking a compassionate Veterinarian to join our team!
Fox Creek Veterinary Hospital was founded in October 2000 with the mission to provide the very best care combined with the latest and most up-to-date facilities and equipment. Our staff, as a team, is dedicated through continuing education and compassion to provide our patients with the level of care we would demand for our own pets.
As an AAHA-Accredited practice, these principles are our passion and by fulfilling them, we are living our dream of knowing that we make a difference by helping animals every day.
We offer a broad spectrum of services that include:
- Small animal & Exotics
- GP & Urgent Care
- Preventative, wellness
- Advanced Diagnostic Care (In-House & Reference Laboratories, Ultrasound, Digital Radiology & Imaging, Endoscope, Cardiology, Telemedicine (reviewed of imaging by board certified radiologists & cardiologists)
- Surgery - General & Advanced, Spay/Neuter, Soft Tissue Surgery, Mass Removals, Hernia Repair, Oral Surgery, Foreign Body Removal, Gastropexy, Cesarean Section, Pain Management, Anesthesia (new modern anesthetic delivery equipment that can administer with precise accuracy), Advanced Orthopedics, Ophthalmic, Castration, Laceration Repair
- Dermatology – Allergy Testing & Treatment, auto immune and Endocrine Disorders, In-House & reference lab testing, infectious diseases
- Dentistry - Dental Disease, Dental Examination, Dental Cleaning, Oral Surgery
- Laser Therapy
- Doggy Daycare, Boarding, Grooming, Pet Transport
Why Join the Fox Creek Family?
- Family-oriented culture
- Wide array of services & diverse caseload
- Opportunity to practice high quality medicine (no protocols, autonomy)
- Collaboration among a dynamic, talented group of Veterinarians
- Fully equipped with all the bells & whistles & technology
- Fox Creek reputation in the community
- Amazing clientele base
- 3:1 tech to doctor ratio
- Consistency with schedule and flexibility to have time off with each other/family
- High earning potential
- Mentorship opportunities
- Work/Life balance – accommodating, flexible schedule
- Buy-in/future ownership opportunities
- State Veterinary Board License must be in good standing for the state in which they intend to be hired, prior to their start date
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM/VMD) or equivalent degree required
- Previous ER/Critical Care/Urgent Care experience required
- Ability to work 2-11pm shift Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays, with rotating weekends (3 days one week, 5 days the next)
- Proven ability to perform all basic surgeries, including use of all standard medical instruments and equipment.
We’re dedicated to your well-being and offer a comprehensive package and professional development opportunities to support your work and home life. These include:
- Competitive base salary + production
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Paid time off
- 401K match
- Annual CE allowance, in addition we will cover dues, license fees, and AVMA PLIT
- Buy-in opportunities