Veterinarian (DVM) | Full or Part Time | Parkland,FL
Veterinary Doctors | Parkland, FL
Seeking an independent, compassionate Veterinarian to join our team!
Want to join the number one animal hospital in Parkland? Look no further!
At the Parkland Animal Clinic Parkland, FL, we’re focused on making sure our hospital has the right tools to allow our doctor and medical staff the ability to provide excellent service and care. in addition to diagnostic and preventative services, our AAHA accredited hospital is equipped with digital radiography, in-house labs, cold laser therapy, digital dental radiography, and ultrasound. We also offer acupuncture services!
Our team wants you to know...
"We are always working together to provide great care, but also to maintain a fun work environment. Our team gets along so well, which makes even the hardest of days a bit less stressful."
Who are we looking for?
Not only do you love dogs and cats, but you are enthusiastic about surgery and have the basics (spay, neuter, dentistry, tumor removals, etc.) covered. You are focused on providing excellent client communication and are committed to delivering the best possible care to the animals of our community.
- State Veterinary Board License must be in good standing for the state in which they intend to be hired, prior to their start date.
- Flexible work schedule, with availability to work some weekends and holidays
We’re dedicated to your well-being and offer a comprehensive package and professional development opportunities to support your work and home life. These include:
- Competitive base salary + production
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan
- Continuing education allowance
- We’ll cover your dues, license fees, and AVMA PLIT
- Guardian voluntary benefits