Veterinarian | Part Time | Johnson City, TN
Veterinary Doctors | Johnson City, TN
Cherokee Hospital for Animals in Johnson City, TN has an immediate need for a part-time Associate Veterinarian that values client relationships and enjoys a collaborative culture!
Why Cherokee Hospital for Animals?
We are under new leadership and are committed to promoting responsible pet ownership, preventative health care and health-related educational opportunities for clients. We place high value on integrity and seek someone who is able to deliver exceptional service to our employees, clients and their pets with a friendly, compassionate and positive presence. We are a full-service AAHA accredited, multi doctor practice located in Johnson City, TN. Our hospital has a fun, family-like atmosphere that offers a lot of flexibility, freedom and growth potential. We encourage our people to grow, both personally and professionally, and support them in those endeavors.
- State Veterinary Board License must be in good standing for the state in which they intend to be hired, prior to their start date.
- Flexible work schedule, with availability to work some Saturdays
- 3+ years experience in general practice and proficient in surgery
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) plan
- Continuing education allowance
- We’ll cover some dues, license fees, and AVMA PLIT