Veterinary Practice Manager | Full Time | Tarpon Springs, FL
Practice Managers | Tarpon Springs, FL
Seeking an independent, compassionate Practice Manager to join our team!
Why Anclote Animal Hospital in Tarpon Springs, FL?
We’re focused on making sure our hospital has the right tools to allow our doctor and medical staff the ability to provide excellent service and care. In addition to diagnostic and preventative services, our hospital is equipped with digital radiography, digital dental radiography, in-house labs, cold laser therapy, and EKG.
We have a fantastic team that cares about our clients and their pets. Our team members bring a level of expertise that’s only matched by their passion and love for animals of all kinds!
Our Commitment to Diversity:
We are dedicated to establishing a culture that celebrates all forms of diversity and allows us to be an inclusive service provider in this
Who are we looking for?
Individuals interested in the position must be compassionate, cheerful, possess strong leadership skills and have a good work ethic. We are looking for just the right person who has leadership qualities and the desire to lead our team.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities include day-to-day operations with a major focus on strong personnel management responsibilities including hiring, training and development.
- A strong commitment to the client experience is imperative to be successful in this position. Other valuable traits include strong initiative, understanding the balance needed between business and staff needs, and leading by example.
- Must have strong capabilities in: organization and prioritization, mathematical analysis (data management & interpretation, problem solving, and deductive reasoning), computer systems (our practice management system), and the ability to both formulate plans for improvement on your own and in conjunction with the rest of the management team.
We’re dedicated to your well-being and offer a comprehensive package and professional development opportunities to support your work and home life. These include:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan
- Continuing education allowance for licensed technicians
- Guardian voluntary benefits
We are located in beautiful Tarpon Springs, Florida - just 30 minutes from Tampa! Tarpon Springs is famous for our natural sponge beds, the Sponge Docks, right along the river! We have quaint gift shops that carry everything from souvenirs to home goods, natural sponges to olive soap. Tarpon Springs also has a thriving Greek community and a fantastic Greek cuisine! Visit the Tarpon Springs Aquarium and pet some stingrays and baby sharks, visit our beautiful old-Florida buildings, or enjoy the local craft brewery scene. Tarpon Springs has it all!