Veterinary Customer Service Rep | Full-Time | Roseville, CA
Reception | Roseville, CA
Seeking an independent and compassionate Customer Service Rep to join our team!
For 25 years, PetCare Veterinary Clinic in Roseville, CA has been providing personalized veterinary care to help pets live long, happy and healthy lives. We are committed to keeping our clinic warm and inviting to ensure that every client and pet feel welcome and at ease during their visit. We offer the best quality medicine to our patients, including digital radiography, general surgery, in-house and reference labs, digital dental radiography and on-call specialists that travel to our hospital for ultrasounds, echocardiograms and orthopedic surgery.
Why Roseville, CA
The city of Roseville, CA is the largest city in Placer County and is a suburb of Sacramento. With its proximity to the Bay Area and Lake Tahoe, it is great place to live! There are lots of museums, hiking trails, parks, great shopping, restaurants and more at your fingertips!
- Greet clients and their pets and complete the appointment sign in process which can include: inputting and retrieving information from the computer, confirming the reason for the appointment, receiving and confirming the client's contact information, letting the medical team know the patient has arrived and escort the client to the exam room with their pet.
- Assist clients with check-out including, but not limited to: ensuring services and product sales are correctly accounted, using the practice management software system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, accepting and recording various forms of payment, and setting future appointments for follow-up visits.
- Answer phone calls from clients requesting appointments, asking questions about the hospital, requesting medication refills and call into pharmacy if needed as authorized by a veterinarian.
- Make outbound phone calls to remind clients of upcoming appointments as well as reminding owners to fast their pet for surgery, set appointments for pets due for services, etc.
- Understand common vaccination protocols, basic lab tests, common diseases, veterinary terminology and pet behavior.
- Assist in cleanliness and maintenance of the hospital to ensure a great client experience.
- Competitive salary: $17-$20/hr based on experience and skillset.
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan
- Continuing education allowance for licensed technicians
- Guardian voluntary benefits
- Great pet benefits