Veterinary Technician | Full-time | Cottleville, MO
Technicians | Cottleville, MO
Seeking an independent, compassionate Veterinary Technician to join our team!
Are you a STAR veterinary technician?
What we have:
- An AAHA accredited practice with a FANTASTIC team in O'Fallon, Missouri looking to add a Vet Tech STAR. Our hospital focuses on having a great culture and supporting our team’s work/life balance. Your work life should not interfere with your home life and we will not call you to come in on your valued days off!!
- Doctors who are supported by our phenomenal team, which allows our entire team to not only work together but also ensures our patient care is always superior.
- Fear-Free handling of all of our patients. We take care of their emotional needs, too!
Join us!! Adore your team, your clients, your peers and of course the MOST IMPORTANT PART of our practice, our patients!
A day in the life of our team…
- Wake up and pinch yourself! You work with the BEST veterinary team EVER. Our AAHA standards assure that we are practicing the best medicine possible.
- Marvel at the beauty as you walk into our shiny new buildings, designed with our team, patients and clients in mind.
- We value our team and their level of expertise. That means YOU get to do the job you’re best at.
- Our fear free approach ensures appointments that compliment your abilities; you are able to individualize care to your patients’ needs and to the standard our clients have come to adore about our practice. EVERY ONE on our staff is Fear Free certified and we have truly integrated it into our culture. We were the nation’s FIRST Fear-Free hospital!
No you’re not dreaming, we are FOR REAL... What are you waiting for?!
This incredible opportunity may be for you if:
- Your integrity and compassion are admired by those who know you, you have an open mind and are always striving to improve personally and professionally.
- Fear free handling, advocacy for your patients and going above and beyond, not only for your patients but also your clients and team, is what you expect of yourself.
- You couldn’t imagine not working with a team that is self-motivated, respectful, NO DRAMA and has an incredible sense of humor, well because that’s who you are too.
To land this dream opportunity:
- You need to have experience working with veterinary teams. We are too busy for a newbie.
- Tell us about your your passion and vision for learning, growth and development in this incredible field.
- An RVT is preferred but not required; if you are an experienced tech who is able to hit the ground running, we want to talk to you!
Our Commitment to Diversity:
We are dedicated to establishing a culture that celebrates all forms of diversity and allows us to be an inclusive service provider in this
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
We wear masks full time and take temperature daily. We are currently providing curbside care so clients only come inside for special appointment types.