Urgent Care Veterinarian | Full Time | Boca Raton, FL
Veterinary Doctors | Boca Raton, FL
Why Calusa Veterinary Center in Boca Raton, FL?
We’re focused on making sure our hospital has the right tools to allow our doctors and medical staff the ability to provide excellent service and care. In addition to diagnostic and preventative services, our hospital is equipped with digital radiography, digital dental radiography, in-house labs, CO2 laser, endoscopy, rhinoscopy, bronchoscopy, cold laser therapy, underwater treadmill, and ultrasound. We also offer hyperbaric oxygen therapy, acupuncture, rehabilitation, and pain management. We are a full-service, AAHA accredited 24 hour GP and ER small animal practice with 10 doctors and a large staff serving our clients in the Boca Raton, FL area for the past 20+ years. Our 10,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility is unlike any other in the area. We blend modern medicine with time-tested practices to provide the highest quality care.
Who are we looking for?
Not only do you love dogs and cats, but you are enthusiastic about surgery and have the basics (spay, neuter, dentistry, tumor removals, etc.) covered. You are focused on providing excellent client communication and are committed to delivering the best possible care to the animals of our community.
We are proud to offer additional growth opportunities for Associate DVMs through our partnership with Veterinary Practice Partners (VPP). VPP has 125 veterinarian owners that co-own their individual practices across 138 locations. It is important to note that 50 of our partners never owned part of a veterinary clinic until VPP became a co-owner. VPP is uniquely aligned with our partner veterinarians to help them achieve their goals for their practice and their goals for their careers. VPP partnerships thrive through:
- Our complementary skill sets—VPP’s operational, marketing, and business acumen and our partners’ clinical and client expertise—to help our practices grow, while also affording our partners more time to follow their passion for medicine and service.
- Continued investment in its support team to drive growth, cost savings and enhanced benefits to its partner clinics. Our investment in marketing, analytics, operations and finance are deeper and more comprehensive than our competitors and essential in keeping our co-owners satisfied with our performance.
- A deep commitment to core values – most recently manifested in the creation of a VPP Assistance Fund, funded by employees to support employees and their families affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Current Florida state veterinary license
- DMV, VMD or equivalent doctoral veterinary degree
- Flexible work schedule, with availability to work some weekends and holidays
We’re dedicated to your well-being and offer a comprehensive package and professional development opportunities to support your work and home life. These include:
- Competitive base salary + production
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan
- Continuing education allowance
- We’ll cover your dues, license fees, and AVMA PLIT
- Guardian voluntary benefits
Looking to relocate?
With temperatures averaging in the 70s in winter and the high 80s in the summer, Boca Raton is a sun lover’s paradise. On weekends, you can find our staff out and about, enjoying a round of golf, laying on the beach, and shopping at Mizner Park.