Veterinary Practice Manager | Full-Time | Sacramento, CA
Practice Managers | Roseville, CA
Practice Manager opening at PetCare Veterinary Clinic in Roseville, CA
For 25 years, PetCare Veterinary Clinic in Roseville, CA has been providing personalized veterinary care to help pets live long, happy, and healthy lives. We are committed to keeping our clinic warm and inviting to ensure that every client and pet feel welcome and at ease during their visit. We offer the best quality medicine to our patients, including digital radiography, general surgery, in-house and reference labs, digital dental radiography, and on-call specialists that travel to our hospital for ultrasounds, echocardiograms, and orthopedic surgery.
Who are we looking for?
Individuals interested in the position must have at least 2+ years of management experience, be compassionate and cheerful, possess strong leadership skills and have a good work ethic. We are looking for just the right person who has leadership qualities, prior veterinary management experience and the desire to lead our team.
Why Join us?
- Our Community Involvement – Rescue Organizations
- Culture – family feel, easy going, and no drama!We celebrate birthdays & team outings
- Tenure of staff
- Great schedule - closed on the weekends!
- No on-call or after hours - Refer to the ER Hospitals
- Proximity to the Bay area (90 min), Lake Tahoe (90 min), 45 min to UC Davis
Our Commitment to Diversity:
We are dedicated to establishing a culture that celebrates all forms of diversity and allows us to be an inclusive service provider in this community.
Salary ranges between $68,000-$75,000 based on experience.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities include day-to-day operations with a major focus on strong personnel management responsibilities including hiring, training, and development.
- A strong commitment to the client experience is imperative to be successful in this position. Other valuable traits include strong initiative, understanding the balance needed between business and staff needs, and leading by example.
- Must have strong capabilities in organization and prioritization, mathematical analysis (data management & interpretation, problem solving, and deductive reasoning), computer systems (our practice management system), and the ability to both formulate plans for improvement on your own and in conjunction with the rest of the management team.
We’re dedicated to your well-being and offer a comprehensive package and professional development opportunities to support your work and home life. These include:
- Competitive salary, plus annual bonus, flexibility based on experience
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan with company match
The city of Roseville, CA is the largest city in Placer County and is a suburb of Sacramento. With its proximity to the Bay Area and Lake Tahoe, it is great place to live! There are lots of museums, hiking trails, parks, great shopping, restaurants and more at your fingertips!
Roseville is considered a regional shopping destination, with the Westfield Galleria at Roseville being the main shopping center in the city and the second-largest shopping mall in Northern California.
We are a place where businesses small and large find success. Ideally located, Roseville provides first-rate services, competitive costs, solid long-range planning, and an educated, growing population.