Veterinary Practice Manager | Full- Time | Charleston, SC
Practice Managers | Charleston, SC
Seeking an independent, compassionate Practice Manager to join our team!
Why Animal Hospital of North Charleston in Charleston, SC?
We’re focused on making sure our hospital has the right tools to allow our doctor and medical staff the ability to provide excellent service and care. In addition to diagnostic and preventative services, our hospital is equipped with conventional radiography, digital dental radiography, in-house labs, and ultrasound.
Our team wants you to know...
“With the extraordinary growth we have seen over the last two years, work keeps me busy and engaged, and that makes me happy. Also, the support and caring from the team at VPP makes it easy to want to work here and come to work every day. When your boss / management treats you well and truly cares, it motivates you to want to be there and do your best.”
Our Commitment to Diversity:
We are dedicated to establishing a culture that celebrates all forms of diversity and allows us to be an inclusive service provider in this community.
Who are we looking for?
Individuals interested in the position must be compassionate, cheerful, possess strong leadership skills and have a good work ethic. We are looking for just the right person who has leadership qualities and the desire to lead our team.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities include day-to-day operations with a major focus on strong personnel management responsibilities including hiring, training and development.
- A strong commitment to the client experience is imperative to be successful in this position. Other valuable traits include strong initiative, understanding the balance needed between business and staff needs, and leading by example.
- Must have strong capabilities in: organization and prioritization, mathematical analysis (data management & interpretation, problem solving, and deductive reasoning), computer systems (our practice management system), and the ability to both formulate plans for improvement on your own and in conjunction with the rest of the management team.
We’re dedicated to your well-being and offer a comprehensive package and professional development opportunities to support your work and home life. These include:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan
- Continuing education allowance for licensed technicians
- Guardian voluntary benefits