Veterinary Doctors | O'Fallon, MO
The Pet Doctor was founded in 2005 and has provided quality care for O’Fallon and the surrounding communities ever since. We are a well-established, AAHA-accredited hospital with a talented team of veterinarians who collaborate on cases and work with all the local specialists to provide top-notch care to our patients.
Our beautiful state-of-the-art facilities are fully equipped with all the bells & whistles you could ever imagine! Digital radiographs, an in-house laboratory, endoscopy, ultrasound, cold laser therapy, underwater treadmill, and therapeutic ultrasound. We are a full-service small animal practice and providing preventative care, surgery, advanced diagnostics & treatment plans, chiropractic care, acupuncture, laser therapy, shockwave therapy, pain management & physical rehabilitation.
Why choose us?
- Work/Life Balance. We provide flexible doctor schedules to accommodate your life; choose from 3-10’s, 4-10’s, or 5–8-hour shifts per week
- 3:1 Staff to Doctor ratio. Our support team includes 9 RVTs and a total of 17 technicians
- AAHA-accredited, high-quality medicine & standard of care with autonomy to practice medicine and surgery.
- Continued Education & Growth. If you have an interest in exotics, we see those, too. If you want to advance in a specific area…ultrasound, dental, rehab, etc. we have a great CE package and will help you accomplish those goals.
- Community Involvement. The Pet Doctor has supported our local rescue for years, joining the fight to find forever homes for homeless pets! Our very own rescue- The Pet Doctor to the RESCUE! has found homes for over 20 pets in just a few months! Animal Blood Bank - In the past year, The Pet Doctor has committed to developing a blood bank to supply blood products to our patients, to pets that belong to local rescue organizations and to other veterinary hospitals in our community.
The Pet Doctor has a community service project called “Animal Angels.” This project is listed as a community resource under the St. Charles Community Council. Animal Angels provide housing and medical care for pets of people who are displaced from their homes.
What We Offer:
✨Competitive base salary + production
✨Sign-on & retention bonuses
✨Annual CE allowance + dedicated CE days and in addition we cover your dues, license fees
✨Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
✨100% paid short-term disability
✨We offer flexible schedules and generous PTO for our team members
✨401(k) match (3.5%)
✨Pet discounts + more
“At The Pet Doctor, we believe that the focus of veterinary medicine is the bond between people and their pets. We dedicate ourselves to our clients and their companions by providing comprehensive, state-of-the-art veterinary care in a professional, modern environment. Our vision is for our practice to succeed through client satisfaction, personal and professional enrichment, and reinvestment into the practice and community.”
About the area:
Cottleville & O’Fallon are in St. Charles County and consistently rank as one of America’s Best Places to Live. The opportunity to live, work and play within the same community is readily available and supports strong family values, and is the foundation on which the city continues to build its future. Cottleville offers residents a sparse suburban feel, and most residents own their homes. The public schools in Cottleville are highly rated.
O’Fallon is Third for most affordable housing among the top 20 metropolitan areas and the 14th lowest state for cost of living! With the philosophy of “family first,” the City of O’Fallon, Missouri, has achieved phenomenal growth for over a decade, making it one of the fastest-growing cities in the nation. O’Fallon is rooted in community tradition through its numerous attractions, and more than 450 acres of parks are located throughout the city, offering a wide array of sporting and cultural activities throughout the year for all ages.
Apply today for more information!