Veterinarian | Denver, Colorado
Veterinary Doctors | Denver, Colorado
5280 Veterinary Care is seeking a Veterinarian to join our team!
Why 5280 Veterinary Care in Denver, CO?
We’re focused on making sure our hospital has the right tools to allow our doctor and medical staff the ability to provide excellent service and care. We provide the highest level of veterinary care and pride ourselves on our client communication and the care and compassion of each member of our team.
Our team is committed to each other and our community.
Outside of the hospital, you can find us...
- Volunteering with our sister hospital (Indian Tree Animal Hospital) at Railyard Dog Park each month
- Enjoying frequent staff outings and holiday parties
- Supporting the Indian Tree Companion Animal Fund (ITCAF) — A fund clients can donate to to help with the costs of care for animals whose families are unable to afford treatments
Our Commitment to Diversity:
We are dedicated to establishing a culture that celebrates all forms of diversity and allows us to be an inclusive service provider in this
Who are we looking for?
Not only do you love dogs and cats, but you are comfortable with surgery and have the basics (spay, neuter, dentistry, tumor removals, etc.) covered. You are focused on providing excellent client communication and are committed to delivering the best possible care to the animals of our community.
- State Veterinary Board License must be in good standing for the state in which they intend to be hired, prior to their start date.
- DVM, VMD or equivalent Doctoral Veterinary degree
- Flexible work schedule, with availability to work some weekends and holidays
We’re dedicated to your well-being and offer a comprehensive package and professional development opportunities to support your work and home life. These include:
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Continuing education allowance
- We’ll cover your dues, license fees, and AVMA PLIT
- Guardian voluntary benefits
We are located in beautiful Denver, where we get 300 days of sun per year. Denver has a burgeoning arts scene, a strong economy, nationally-recognized schools, and the most beautiful views in the world - at least, we think so! Between our many sports teams, a varied local food scene, and the famous Red Rocks Amphitheatre - there’s no shortage of things to do in our beautiful city.