Boarding Assistant | Full-Time | Superior, WI
Boarding/ Kennel/ Grooming/ Maintenance/Trainer | Superior, WI
Superior Boarding Suites is looking for an outgoing, energetic person to join our team! We provide the best quality care for our dog, cat, and small animal guests and have received recognition in the Duluth-Superior area “Best of the Best” awards. We are seeking to hire a hard-working team player who is passionate about great care and excellent client service.
Applicants must have a professional work ethic, positive personality, excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task efficiently in a fast-paced environment, be a team player and have a passion for delivering exceptional care to pets and clients.
- Monitoring the health and comfort of the animals staying with us
- Documentation of all treatments/medications
- Walking dogs and picking up after them in all types of weather
- Feeding and providing fresh water to dogs and cats on schedule
- Maintain a clean and organized work place
- Bathing animals as needed and before going home
- Providing excellent customer service, including checking patients in and out for boarding
- Must be able to work some evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Recognizing undesirable stress in our boarding patients and encouraging mental stimulation with interactive play time
Variable shifts and will be expected to cover some evening, weekend, and holiday shifts. Will work 32-36 hours/week
We're dedicated to your well-being and offer a comprehensive package and professional development opportunities to support your work and home life. These include:
- Competitive salary: $15/hr based on experience and skillset.
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for full-time employees and eligible dependents
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan and 401(k) match
- Guardian voluntary benefits
- Short term disability