Veterinarian | Independence, MO
Veterinary Doctors | Independence, Missouri
Three Trails Animal Hospital is seeking a Veterinarian to JOIN OUR TEAM!
Address: 600 West 23rd St S, Independence, MO 64055
Our Clinic Resume…Meet Your Three Trails Team!
- We have over 300 years of veterinary experience
- 67 years of post-secondary education
- 20 Post-Secondary Degrees, including...Associate of Arts, Associate of Applied Sciences (Veterinary Technology), Bachelor of Science in Poultry, Wildlife Biology, Fisheries and Wildlife, and Animal Science, Certified Veterinary Assistant certifications, and Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
- Our Pets include 46 dogs, 19 cats, 2 rats, 3 horses, 20 goats, 27 chickens, 40 tarantulas, 1 scorpion, 2 hissing cockroaches, 2 snakes, 6 lizards, 1 rabbit, 1 turkey, and 1 bull
- We have 33 Children and 10 grandchildren
- Our special skills include…Loving and caring for your pets as if they were our own!
About our Hospital:
We are a full-service, modern animal hospital offering the highest quality veterinary medicine in a pet-friendly atmosphere. Besides offering a state-of-the-art facility that allows us to meet the needs of a wide range of pets, health needs, and conditions, we’re also proud to uphold standards to help ensure our practice provides a world-class experience that guarantees pets are comfortable, at ease, and safe throughout their visit - and that owners receive flawless communication, service, and respect.
Three Trails Animal Hospital provides not only basic veterinary care, such as wellness exams and diagnostic/sick visits but we’re also equipped and trained in advanced veterinary medicine. Our services include Preventative Care, Diagnostic Care, Surgical Services, Dental Services, Laser Therapy, Exotic Pet Care, Boarding & Grooming Services.
Our team treats and cares for animals as if they were our own. We show true concern and compassion for our patient’s well-being, with no shortage of chin scratches or belly rubs. Our commitment to exceptional veterinary medicine and surgery, cutting-edge diagnostic science, and friendly customer service continues to set us apart!
Why join us?
- Join our warm, welcoming, talented, and experienced team, which includes 5 RVTs
- We’re collaborative, team-oriented, community-focused, welcome new ideas and feedback
- Long tenure of staff/doctors across the team (the majority have been with us for over 20 years)
- We encourage and support the cultivation of doctors’ special veterinary interests and passions with professional development
- Mentorship available (Doctors are always available to help/ ask questions, provide the tools and resources needed to succeed)
- Well-established with a very loyal client base
- Our commitment to offering work-life balance with flexible, family-friendly hours, 4 days per week, 8am-6pm + 1 Saturday per month (no on-call or after-hours)
- Up to $120-130K base salary + production bonuses (negotiable, depending on experience)
- Up to $50,000 signing/retention bonuses*
- Relocation assistance
- No non-compete*
- No negative accrual*
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability
- Annual CE allowance
- Reimbursement for licensing, DEA, and membership dues
- Paid Time Off
- 401k employer match (3.5%)
- PLIT coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- VetBloom Learning Management System
- Pet Discounts
*some restrictions may apply
Our Mission Statement: "To provide high-quality veterinary care, with an emphasis on exceptional client service and patient care, while providing employees with desirable, fulfilling, and rewarding employment."
Core Values: Communication, Compassion, Respect, Excellence, and Integrity.
APPLY TODAY to join the Three Trails Animal Hospital Family!