Veterinarian | Full or Part Time | Falls Church, VA
Veterinary Doctors | Falls Church, VA
Caring Hands Animal Hospital is seeking an Associate Veterinarian for our Merriefield, Virginia location. Caring Hands Animal Hospitals are large, well-equipped, AAHA-accredited facilities and have an open door policy to provide excellent service to our clients. Our full service hospitals offer state of the art care for our patients including computerized patient records, digital radiography, and in-house laboratory. Flexible schedule with 3-4 weekdays and a rotatind Saturday. NO overnights or on call!
Caring Hands offers a comprehensive compensation package including:
- Competitive Salary w/bonus pay
- Paid Time Off (including holidays)
- 401(k) with employer match, pre-tax and after tax Roth
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and prescription drug insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts for medical and dependent care
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Optional supplemental insurance
- Discounts on pet care
- Generous CE Allowance
- Paid state and DEA licenses, membership dues, and Liability Insurance
- Work/Life Balance
Skills and Basic Qualifications
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or related degree from an accredited university.
- Licensure in good standing to practice in VA.
- Commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding veterinary code of ethics.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Works collaboratively with hospital team members.
- Makes decisions confidently and effectively.
- Manages time and tasks appropriately.
- Models a professional and courteous manner with staff and clients.
- Commitment to ongoing educational development and growth
- Our complementary skill sets—VPP’s operational, marketing, and business acumen and our partners’ clinical and client expertise—to help our practices grow, while also affording our partners more time to follow their passion for medicine and service.
- Continued investment in its support team to drive growth, cost savings and enhanced benefits to its partner clinics. Our investment in marketing, analytics, operations and finance are deeper and more comprehensive than our competitors and essential in keeping our co-owners satisfied with our performance.
- A deep commitment to core values – most recently manifested in the creation of a VPP Assistance Fund, funded by employees to support employees and their families affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are seeking career oriented individuals who are committed to the profession, value compassionate care and team work, and will put forth the extra effort needed to achieve the high-quality service our clients expect.
If you enjoy a fun, fast-paced, energized environment, Caring Hands is the place for you!
All potential new hires are required to pass a criminal background check. Must be available some evenings and weekends.