Licensed Veterinary Technician | Signing Bonus! | Full-Time OR Part-Time
Technicians | Mahopac, NY
South Putnam Animal Hospital is seeking an FT or PT Licensed Veterinary Technician to join our team!
Location: 230B Baldwin Place Rd. Mahopac, NY 10541
Salary: $22 - $30 per hour! $2,000 Signing Bonus!
Schedule: PT or FT – flexibility; Saturdays are required.
If you are looking for a practice where you can practice at the top of your license? Would you like to put everything you learned in school into practice? Would you like to gain experience seeing bunnies, ferrets, and pocket pets?
Our well-established, AAHA-Accredited Practice is proud to have a Board-Certified practitioner, Dr. Julie Fixman, DVM, DABVP, as our Medical Director. Less than 1% of veterinarians in the US have attained this board certification, and we've found it to be a great benefit and comfort to our existing clients and new clients searching for a second opinion.
We offer a comprehensive suite of services, including Preventive Care, Diagnostics, Dental Care, Surgery (soft tissue & orthopedic), In-house Ultrasound, and Therapeutic Cold Laser. Our facility has 4 exam rooms, a large treatment area with a separate surgical suite, and a doctor’s office. We’re fully equipped with all the bells and whistles, including In-House Lab, Digital Dental Radiographs, Digital X-Ray, and Ultrasounds.
Why Join Us?
- AMAZING work/life balance.
- Excellent reputation in the community with a well-established clientele base (high compliance)
- Gold-standard medicine & standard of care
- Wide array of services.
- Mentorship – NEW GRADS, WELCOME! Mentorship is provided, and we fully support and encourage ALL experience levels to apply
- Culture – We support one another through regular team meetings and check-ins.
- 4 Licensed Vet Technicians, 5 Vet Assistants, and 4 Receptionists (supporting 3 doctors) that are all highly trained.
- We promote continued education & training opportunities.
- Hours of operation: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 8:30 am – 5 pm, Wednesday and Saturday 8:30 am – 3 pm. Closed Sundays
- Schedule: PT or FT – flexibility; Saturdays are required.
- $2,000 Sign-on bonus
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Annual Continuing education allowance
- Paid Time Off for Full Time employees
- Uniform allowance
- 401k employer match (3.5%)
- Employee Assistance Program
- 100% paid short-term disability.
- Pet Discounts!