Veterinary Technician | Part-Time | Sioux Falls, SD
Technicians | Sioux Falls, SD
Best Care Pet Hospital in Sioux Falls, SD has an immediate need for a Veterinary Technician that celebrates collaboration and values outstanding patient care!
Why Best Care Pet Hospital?
We’re focused on making sure our hospital has the right tools to allow our doctor and medical staff the ability to provide excellent service and care. In addition to diagnostic and preventative services, our hospital specializes in advanced care, sport medicine and rehab, and a variety of specialty surgeries.
- Assist the veterinarian in exam rooms and use veterinary software for documenting medical notes
- Perform venipuncture for phlebotomy and catheter placement
- Obtain laboratory sample collection, process and possibly interpret results (fecal/parasite analysis, ear cytology, skin cytology, urinalysis, blood smears)
- Perform diagnostic imaging
- Perform anesthesia
- Prep patients for and assist in surgery
- Perform dental prophies
- Administer vaccines and medications (oral, topical, injectable)
- Fill prescriptions and review directions with clients
- Communicate with and educate clients
- Provide compassionate patient care
Benefits:We’re dedicated to your well-being and offer a comprehensive package and professional development opportunities to support your work and home life. These include:
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) plan