Veterinarian | Full or Part Time | Parkland,FL
Veterinary Doctors | Parkland, FL
Want to join the number one animal hospital in Parkland? Look no further!
At the Parkland Animal Clinic, we're focused on making sure our hospital has the right tools to allow our doctors and medical staff the ability to provide excellent service and care. In addition to diagnostic and preventative services, our AAHA-accredited hospital is equipped with digital radiography, in-house labs, cold laser therapy, digital dental radiography, and ultrasound. We also offer acupuncture services!
Our team wants you to know...
Everyone is considered a leader and an integral member of the healthcare delivery team. Every day at Parkland Animal Clinic, it is our friendly team’s responsibility to help make your veterinary experience a positive one to ensure that both you and your pet are at ease. In addition to mandatory veterinary knowledge and training, our team is selected for kindness, compassion, patience, professionalism, integrity, and agility.
Our Commitment to Diversity:
We are dedicated to establishing a culture that celebrates all forms of diversity and allows us to be an inclusive service provider in this community.
Who are we looking for?
Not only do you love dogs and cats, but you are enthusiastic about surgery and have the basics (spay, neuter, dentistry, tumor removals, etc.) covered. You are focused on providing excellent client communication and are committed to delivering the best possible care to the animals of our community.
We are proud to offer additional growth opportunities for Associate DVMs through our partnership with Veterinary Practice Partners (VPP). VPP has over 125 veterinarian owners who co-own their practices across 138 locations. It is important to note that 50 of our partners never owned part of a veterinary clinic until VPP became a co-owner. VPP is uniquely aligned with our partner veterinarians to help them achieve their goals for their practice and their goals for their careers. VPP partnerships thrive through:
- Our complementary skill sets—VPP's operational, marketing, and business acumen and our partners' clinical and client expertise—help our practices grow, while also affording our partners more time to follow their passion for medicine and service.
- Continued investment in its support team to drive growth, cost savings, and enhanced benefits to its partner clinics. Our investment in marketing, analytics, operations, and finance is deeper and more comprehensive than our competitors and essential in keeping our co-owners satisfied with our performance.
- A deep commitment to core values – most recently manifested in the creation of a VPP Assistance Fund, funded by employees to support employees and their families affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Current Florida state veterinary license
- DMV, VMD or equivalent doctoral veterinary degree
- Flexible work schedule, with availability to work some weekends and holidays
- We’re dedicated to your well-being and offer a comprehensive package and professional development opportunities to support your work and home life. These include:
- Competitive base salary + production
- 401(k) plan
- Continuing education allowance
- We’ll cover your dues, license fees, and AVMA PLIT
- Guardian voluntary benefits