Veterinarian | Full or Part Time | Sarasota, Florida
Veterinary Doctors | Sarasota, Florida
Seeking an independent, compassionate Veterinarian to join our team!
We are proud to offer additional growth opportunities for Associate through our partnership with Veterinary Practice Partners (VPP). VPP has over 125veterinarian owners that co-own their individual practices across 138 locations. It is important to note that more than 50 of our partners never owned part of a veterinary clinic until VPP became a co-owner. VPP is uniquely aligned with our partner veterinarians to help them achieve their goals for their practice and their goals for their careers. VPP partnerships thrive through:
- Our complementary skill sets—VPP’s operational, marketing, and business acumen and our partners’ clinical and client expertise—to help our practices grow, while also affording our partners more time to follow their passion for medicine and service.
- Continued investment in its support team to drive growth, cost savings and enhanced benefits to its partner clinics. Our investment in marketing, analytics, operations and finance are deeper and more comprehensive than our competitors and essential in keeping our co-owners satisfied with our performance.
- A deep commitment to core values – most recently manifested in the creation of a VPP Assistance Fund, funded by employees to support employees and their families affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Current Florida state veterinary license
- DMV, VMD or equivalent doctoral veterinary degree
- Flexible work schedule, with availability to work some weekends and holidays
- Competitive base salary + production
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan
- Continuing education allowance
- We’ll cover your dues, license fees, and AVMA PLIT
- Guardian voluntary benefits