Tequesta Veterinary Clinic
Join our team
Dr. Joi offers you her 29 years of holistic veterinary care including total pet wellness, veterinary medicine, surgery, spay & neutering, dental health, laser therapy, and other modalities designed to heal and support your pets. Providing top-rated veterinary services in Jupiter, Tequesta, Juno Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Abacoa, Hobe Sound, and beyond.
We couldn't find the position you're looking for
See if there’s another role you’re interested in
Our Guiding Principles
- We treat patients as if they were our own pets.
- We treat clients as if they were our mothers.
- Regardless of the situation, we do the right thing.
- If another vet can do something better than we can, we will refer a patient to that vet. We utilize local specialists and emergency hospitals.
- Patients come before money. We need to pay our staff and our bills, but if we practice good medicine and treat people well, the money will follow.
- We go out of our way to make a pleasant work environment. We leave our troubles at the door. We do our best to help fellow employees.
- We educate our clients. We emphasize employee education.
- All employees are encouraged to give input on medical cases.
- Management will support employees.
- If we have time to lean we have time to clean.
- Medications, especially pain meds and long-term arthritis meds, will be reasonably priced.
We've got you covered!
Our hospital is in partnership with Veterinary Practice Partners (VPP). VPP offers a unique co-ownership model that means we are in charge of all clinical decisions for our hospital, while they provide support and leadership for marketing, financial, operations and human resources. This means:
As veterinarians, technicians, and practice staff, our goal is to treat every family and pet that walks through our doors as one of our own. We provide the highest standard of care. And we do this really well.
We encourage professional growth through a continuing education allowance, in-house training programs, and online education.
We structure our benefit packages to support you. This includes generous PTO, health benefits, 401(k) with match and more!
We offer generous discounts at our hospitals for the care of employees’ pets.
Your pets are family too!
Good people know good people! Use your network to refer a colleague to a DVM position at one of our hospitals and we’ll pay you $2500 after their first 60 days of work.