Veterinarian | Full Time-$40k Sign-On Bonus! | Annapolis, MD
Veterinary Doctors | Annapolis, MD
Seeking an independent, compassionate Veterinarian to join our team!
Why Bay Ridge Animal Hospital in Annapolis, MD?
We’re focused on making sure our hospital has the right tools to allow our doctor and medical staff the ability to provide excellent service and care. In addition to diagnostic and preventative services, our hospital is equipped with digital radiography, digital dental radiography, in-house labs, cold therapy laser, and ultrasound.
Our team wants you to know...
Staff education is very important to us; we always encourage our team to engage in continuing education opportunities to learn and grow their skills. This makes us better doctors, techs, and staff and improves our abilities to provide the best care to our patients.
Our Commitment to Diversity:
We are dedicated to establishing a culture that celebrates all forms of diversity and allows us to be an inclusive service provider in this community.
Who are we looking for?
Not only do you love dogs and cats, but you are enthusiastic about surgery and have the basics (spay, neuter, dentistry, tumor removals, etc.) covered. You are focused on providing excellent client communication and are committed to delivering the best possible care to the animals of our community.
- State Veterinary Board License must be in good standing for the state in which they intend to be hired, prior to their start date.
- DVM, VMD, or equivalent Veterinarian Doctoral degree
- Flexible work schedule, with availability to work some weekends and holidays
We’re dedicated to your well-being and offer a comprehensive package and professional development opportunities to support your work and home life. These include:
- Competitive base salary + production
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan
- Continuing education allowance
- We’ll cover your dues, license fees, and AVMA PLIT
- Guardian voluntary benefits