Veterinarian | Full-Time | Bangor, Maine
Veterinary Doctors | Bangor, Maine
Broadway Veterinary Clinic in Bangor, ME is seeking an Associate Veterinarian that values patient care and thrives in a collaborative environment!
Why Broadway Veterinary Clinic?
We’re focused on making sure our hospital has the right tools to allow our doctor and medical staff the ability to provide excellent service and care. In addition to diagnostic and preventative services, our hospital has digital radiography, in-house labs, endoscopy, laparoscopy, ultrasound and gas sterilizer. We also offer some orthopedic surgery.
Our team wants you to know...
"The majority of us have been at BVC at least 5+ years, so we are used to being a team. Without each other we could never make this work. We all are a key component. We really know how to come together inside and outside of work and it really shows. We are family."
Who are we looking for?
Not only do you love dogs and cats, but you are enthusiastic about surgery and have the basics (spay, neuter, dentistry, tumor removals, etc.) covered. You are focused on providing excellent client communication and are committed to delivering the best possible care to the animals of our community. Experience in dentistry is a plus! We are open to any experience!
- State Veterinary Board License must be in good standing for the state in which they intend to be hired, prior to their start date.
- Flexible work schedule, with availability to work some weekends
We’re dedicated to your well-being and offer a comprehensive package and professional development opportunities to support your work and home life. These include:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan
- Continuing education allowance
- We’ll cover your dues, license fees, and AVMA PLIT