Veterinarian | Full or Part Time | Locust Grove, VA
Veterinary Doctors | Locust Grove, VA
Seeking an independent, compassionate Veterinarian to join our team!
Why Lakewood Animal Hospital in Locust Grove, VA?
At Lakewood Animal Hospital, our mission is to enhance the human-animal bond by providing compassionate, state-of-the-art medical, surgical and dental care to our patients. Our services and facilities are designed to assist in routine preventive care for young, healthy pets, early detection and treatment of disease as your pet ages, and medical and surgical care as necessary during their lifetime.
As a new team member, you will be met with a team that works together, supports each other, and loves our patients! We celebrate our successes—both personal and professional—and support each other on tough days. This support means that our hospital is ready to welcome you with open arms or provide support and mentorship to a new graduate.
- Our complementary skill sets—VPP’s operational, marketing, and business acumen and our partners’ clinical and client expertise—to help our practices grow, while also affording our partners more time to follow their passion for medicine and service.
- Continued investment in its support team to drive growth, cost savings and enhanced benefits to its partner clinics. Our investment in marketing, analytics, operations and finance are deeper and more comprehensive than our competitors and essential in keeping our co-owners satisfied with our performance.
- A deep commitment to core values – VPP Assistance Fund, funded by employees to support employees and their families.
- State Veterinary Board License must be in good standing for the state in which they intend to be hired, prior to their start date.
- Flexible work schedule, with availability to work some weekends and holidays
- DVM or VMD
- Competitive base salary + production
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan
- Continuing education allowance & Continuing education days
- We’ll cover your dues, license fees, and AVMA PLIT
- Guardian voluntary benefits
- Short-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program