Veterinarian | Manchester, Missouri
Veterinary Doctors | Manchester, Missouri
Seeking an independent, compassionate Veterinarian to join our team!
Not only do you love dogs, cats, and pocket pets, but you are enthusiastic about surgery and have the basics (spay, neuter, dentistry, tumor removals, etc.) covered. You are focused on providing excellent client communication and are committed to delivering the best possible care to the animals of our community.
Fox Creek Veterinary Hospital was founded in October 2000 with the mission to provide the very best care combined with the latest and most up-to-date facilities and equipment. Our staff, as a team, is dedicated through continuing education and compassion to provide out patients with the level of care we would demand for our own pets.
These principles are our passion and by fulfilling them, we are living our dream of knowing that we make a difference by helping animals every day.
We are happy to see Canine, Feline, Equine, and Pocket Pets!
- State Veterinary Board License must be in good standing for the state in which they intend to be hired, prior to their start date
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM/VMD) or equivalent degree required
- Previous ER/Critical Care/Urgent Care experience required
- Ability to work 2-11pm shift Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays, with rotating weekends (3 days one week, 5 days the next)
- Proven ability to perform all basic surgeries, including use of all standard medical instruments and equipment.
We’re dedicated to your well-being and offer a comprehensive package and professional development opportunities to support your work and home life. These include:
- Competitive base salary + production
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan
- Continuing education allowance
- We’ll cover your dues, license fees, and AVMA PLIT
- Guardian voluntary benefits