Veterinary Customer Service Rep | Part-Time | Indianapolis, IN
Reception | Indianapolis, IN
Seeking an independent and compassionate Customer Service Rep to join our team!
Why 30th Animal Hospital in Indianapolis, IN?
As your pet’s caretaker, you are the single most important person in his or her life. That’s why at 30th Street Animal Hospital, we consider you a vital member of your companion’s health care team. We’d love the opportunity to become your trusted East Indianapolis and Lawrence area vet
Our team wants you to know..."Truth be told, we view you and your loved one as a part of our family. We believe that only through close, personal relationships can we truly deliver the exceptional care and service you both deserve."
Our Commitment to Diversity:
We are dedicated to establishing a culture that celebrates all forms of diversity and allows us to be an inclusive service provider in this community.
Who are we looking for?
Applicants must have a strong work ethic, preserve a positive personality, capable of communicating effectively, be able to multi-task efficiently in a fast paced environment, have the ability to work in harmony with a team, possess a well-rounded technical skill-set, and have a passion for delivering exceptional care to patients as well as clients.
- Greet clients and their pets and complete the appointment sign in process which can include: inputting and retrieving information from the computer, confirming the reason for the appointment, receiving and confirming the client's contact information, letting the medical team know the patient has arrived and escort the client to the exam room with their pet.
- Assist clients with check-out including, but not limited to: ensuring services and product sales are correctly accounted, using the practice management software system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, accepting and recording various forms of payment, and setting future appointments for follow-up visits.
- Answer phone calls from clients requesting appointments, asking questions about the hospital, requesting medication refills and call into pharmacy if needed as authorized by a veterinarian.
- Make outbound phone calls to remind clients of upcoming appointments as well as reminding owners to fast their pet for surgery, set appointments for pets due for services, etc.
- Understand common vaccination protocols, basic lab tests, common diseases, veterinary terminology and pet behavior.
- Assist in cleanliness and maintenance of the hospital to ensure a great client experience.
We’re dedicated to your well-being and offer a comprehensive package and professional development opportunities to support your work and home life. These include:
- Competitive salary: $13-$15/hr based on experience and skill set.
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan
- Continuing education allowance for licensed technicians
- Guardian voluntary benefits