Veterinarian | Lemont, Illinois
Veterinary Doctors | Lemont, Illinois
We are seeking an independent, compassionate Veterinarian to join the team at our clinic in Lemont!
Why Archer Veterinary Clinic?
We’re focused on making sure our hospital has the right tools to allow our doctor and medical staff the ability to provide excellent service and care. In addition to diagnostic and preventative services, our hospital is equipped with digital radiography, digital dental radiography, in-house labs, cold laser therapy, ultrasound, portable echocardiogram and progesterone machine. We also offer orthopedic surgery, wildlife care, and reproductive services.
We're committed to our community
Lemont is a small community where everyone knows each other. We’ve been serving this community for over 30 years, which means many of our clients are third and fourth generation Archer Veterinary Clinic patients and have become like family to our doctors and staff!
Our Commitment to Diversity:
We are dedicated to establishing a culture that celebrates all forms of diversity and allows us to be an inclusive service provider in this community.
Who are we looking for?
Not only do you love dogs and cats, but you are enthusiastic about surgery and have the basics (spay, neuter, dentistry, tumor removals, etc.) covered. You are focused on providing excellent client communication and are committed to delivering the best possible care to the animals of our community.
- State Veterinary Board License must be in good standing for the state in which they intend to be hired, prior to their start date.
- Flexible work schedule, with availability to work some weekends and holidays
- DVM or VMD level degree required
We’re dedicated to your well-being and offer a comprehensive package and professional development opportunities to support your work and home life. These include:
- Competitive base salary + production
- Sign on bonus potential + relocation assistance
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan
- Continuing education allowance
- We’ll cover your dues, license fees, and AVMA PLIT
- Guardian voluntary benefits