Veterinarian | Indianapolis, Indiana
Veterinary Doctors | Indianapolis, Indiana
30th Street Animal Hospital in Indianapolis, Indiana is seeking a Veterinarian to join our team!
We are a well-established, progressive, 2-doctor small animal general practice with tons of growth potential. Our continued growth has kept us busy and are thrilled to announce that 30th Street Animal Hospital will soon be moving into a brand new, state-of-the-art 6,000 sq ft. facility this summer! Our new facility will feature six modern exam rooms, a large, well-equipped surgical suite, a brand-new isolation ward, and many new spaces for our diagnostic testing and treatments. The new location will be less than a mile from our current practice, located on the corner of 21st and Franklin Road.
We offer a wide array of both general & advanced services to provide the best comprehensive care to our patients including Preventative Care, Surgery, Dentistry, Laser Therapy, In-House Diagnostics, Ultrasonography, and Membership Plans.
Why join us?
- We pride ourselves on our team-oriented culture. We believe in the value of collaboration and teamwork and emphasize this through regular staff meetings to discuss cases and share ideas. Maintain a positive and supportive work environment with team outings and events to build strong relationships.
- High-quality medicine & standard of care. 2:1 tech-to-doctor ratio among a talented team of individuals. We are devoted to each pet we serve and are fully equipped to provide top-notch care with an in-house laboratory, digital radiology, ultrasound, and laser.
- New graduates will have plenty of support and mentorship among a collaborative, highly skilled, and talented team that is excited to help your growth.
- Work/Life Balance. We structure our benefit packages to support your health and well-being with generous PTO, health benefits, 401(k) with match, and more!
- Professional Development. We encourage professional growth through a continuing education allowance, in-house training programs, and online education.
- Our Commitment to Diversity. We are dedicated to establishing a culture that celebrates all forms of diversity and allows us to be an inclusive service provider in this community.
We offer a generous compensation & benefits package which includes:
- Sign-on & retention bonuses
- Relocation assistance
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- 100% paid short-term disability
- Health & wellbeing benefits
- 401(k) with a 3.5% employer match
- Annual CE allowance + dedicated CE days and in addition we cover your dues, license fees, and AVMA PLIT
- VetBloom Learning Management System
- Guardian voluntary benefits
- EAP resources
- Employee Pet discounts, uniform allowance
Join our team-oriented veterinary practice today and become part of a community that values collaboration, mutual respect, and a commitment to excellence.
We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the opportunity of joining our team!