Veterinarian | Full Time | Tranquility, NJ
Veterinary Doctors | Tranquility, NJ
Seeking an independent, compassionate Veterinarian to join our team!
Why Tranquility Veterinary Clinic in Tranquility, NJ?
At Tranquility, you will find a culture where over the past 40 years, all teammates are dedicated to providing the best in class service and care to our patients. To do this, we empower our teams with the best tools, continuing education opportunities and a safe/supportive work environment. In addition to diagnostic and preventative services, our hospital is equipped with digital radiography, paperless records, in-house labs which includes a SediVue Machine, CO2 laser, cold laser therapy, ultrasound, and echocardiogram. Some of the things we are known for in this community are our laser surgery skills and in house ultrasound/endoscopy abilities. Additionally we have a board certified ACVIM diplomat on staff and a tenured Doctor team.
Looking to Relocate? If you enjoy the outdoors we are located just minutes from beautiful hiking/biking trails, state parks, horseback riding and several golf courses. There are also great dining/shopping options nearby and it is just under an hour ride to visit NYC.
Our Core Values:
Ownership - Ensuring veterinary ownership in a changing market. Individuality - Respecting the individuality of each practice. People - Investing in our people, they are our best asset. Integrity - Trust, integrity & transparency. Service - Providing Best-in-Class services and care. Best Practices - Sharing best practices & a commitment to continuous improvement.
Who are we looking for?
Not only do you love dogs and cats, but you are enthusiastic about surgery and have the basics (spay, neuter, dentistry, tumor removals, etc.) covered. You are focused on providing excellent client communication and are committed to delivering the best possible care to the animals of our community.
We are proud to offer additional growth opportunities for Associate DVMs through our partnership with Veterinary Practice Partners (VPP). VPP has over 120 veterinarian owners that co-own their individual practices across 115 locations. It is important to note that 30 of our partners never owned part of a veterinary clinic until VPP became a co-owner. VPP is uniquely aligned with our partner veterinarians to help them achieve their goals for their practice and their goals for their careers. VPP partnerships thrive through:
- Our complementary skill sets—VPP’s operational, marketing, and business acumen and our partners’ clinical and client expertise—to help our practices grow, while also affording our partners more time to follow their passion for medicine and service.
- Continued investment in its support team to drive growth, cost savings and enhanced benefits to its partner clinics. Our investment in marketing, analytics, operations and finance are deeper and more comprehensive than our competitors and essential in keeping our co-owners satisfied with our performance.
- A deep commitment to core values – most recently manifested in the creation of a VPP Assistance Fund, funded by employees to support employees and their families affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- State Veterinary Board License must be in good standing for the state in which they intend to be hired, prior to their start date.
- DVM, VMD or equivalent Veterinary degree
- Flexible work schedule, with availability to work some weekends and holidays
We’re dedicated to your well-being and offer a comprehensive package and professional development opportunities to support your work and home life. These include:
- Competitive base salary + production
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan
- Continuing education allowance
- We’ll cover your dues, license fees, and AVMA PLIT
- Guardian voluntary benefits