Kennel Attendant | Part-Time | Sioux Falls, SD
Boarding/ Kennel/ Grooming/ Maintenance/Trainer | Sioux Falls, SD
Seeking an independent, compassionate Kennel Attendant to join our team part-time!
Why Best Care Pet Hospital in Sioux Falls, SD?
We’re focused on making sure our hospital has the right tools to allow our doctor and medical staff the ability to provide excellent service and care. In addition to diagnostic and preventative services, our hospital specialty and advanced care, sport medicine and rehab, and a variety of specialty surgeries.
Our Commitment to Diversity:
We are dedicated to establishing a culture that celebrates all forms of diversity and allows us to be an inclusive service provider in this
Who are we looking for?
Applicants must have a professional work ethic, positive personality, excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task efficiently in a fast paced environment, provide a calm demeanor and have a passion for delivering exceptional care to clients.
- Monitoring the health and comfort of the animals as well as recognizing emergency situations and reporting any health concerns to appropriate personnel
- Documentation of all treatments and abnormal activity
- Walking dogs and picking up after them
- Feeding and providing fresh water to dogs and cats on schedule
- Washing dishes and bowls as well as cat litter boxes
- Washing & disinfecting kennels and cages
- Changing bedding when soiled and replace with clean bedding
- Washing, drying, & folding laundry
- Cleaning surgical and exam rooms: wiping counters, sanitizing used equipment, sweeping/mopping floor as needed
- General housekeeping of animal housing, food prep, and laundry areas
- Other tasks needed to ensure the health and safety of the animals
We’re dedicated to your well-being and offer a comprehensive package and professional development opportunities to support your work and home life. These include:
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) plan
- Guardian voluntary benefits